In a little over five years operating in New Zealand, G Adventures has quickly become a market leader with our amazing tours and exceptional CEOs (Chief Experience Officers). Given our steady growth we are currently recruiting more exceptional people to join us on our journey. We are currently recruiting for our 2018/2019 season, with potential for ongoing year round work.
Experience in guiding and driving is an advantage but not essential. What is more important are the skills, life experiences and of course PERSONALITY that you bring to the party. We have amazing CEOs from all walks of life who all have two things in common they LOVE providing our travelers with life changing experiences and are passionate about New Zealand!
A Class 2 Driver’s License, a Passenger endorsement and a First Aid certificate are key requirements for the role. Licensing and first aid expenses will be subsidised or reimbursed for the right candidates, so if you don’t have these yet, don’t fret!
What you offer G Adventures:
- You are a passionate, dedicated person who loves travel and interacting with people from around the globe.
- You have proven leadership skills and are comfortable managing group dynamics, different personalities and cultures.
- You must have a level head on your shoulders and be able to proactively and professionally deal with everything from road closures to injuries, and anything else that is thrown at you!
- You thrive on a challenge, have initiative, and are able to keep a smile on your face from day 1 to day 24.
- Your love of your country is infectious, and by the end of their trip your passengers will have a great insight into all things New Zealand.
- And most importantly...You love working within a team and are willing to share in G¹s amazing culture!
What G Adventures offer you:
- G Adventures is the number one small group adventure travel company in the world!
- Comprehensive, ongoing training is provided, with many of the licensing costs subsidised or covered.
- G provides an incredible working environment with fantastic support and resources.
- You will be working within a GLOBAL community of like-minded, passionate people who are all in love with what they do.
- G Adventures has a unique, fun culture that is amazing to be a part of. Definitely “work hard, play hard”!
- G Adventures has a huge focus on sustainable and responsible travel. Everything we do globally reflects our core values, and through tourism we really are making a difference!
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package, and there are amazing opportunities and rewards available. We expect a very high standard from you, but you sure get rewarded for it!
- This is more than just a job opportunity. There are numerous career paths open to those who wish to pursue them.
We are seeking those interested in both seasonal and year-round positions. On-road training will commence between September and November, with an approx. 10 day, structured training program starting in September.
Please apply via the following link only:
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.